Sunday, December 12, 2004

Closing Night

1 show Friday night, 2 on Saturday, and the closing show tonite. I'm spent! I'm tired, but it's such a good tired. A feeling of accomplishment.

Our overall attendance for 4 shows I would put at just about 900 people. Friday night was suprisingly well attended for an opening night. Tonight, the closing show, I'd say we had close to 450 people. The place was packed!

900 people heard the Incredible Moment message. 900 people heard the message that Jesus came as God in the flesh to live amoung men and redeem them.

Went out after the show to Baskin Robins with my friend Lisa and her fiance Patrick. Nice people, they are. Had a good, relaxing visit.

My voice is back to normal. All traces of the cold I had is gone. I feel great, just TIRED. What with working a bit of overtime at work, and not sleeping so great at night, this has just been a long week. I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

I plan on pulling out my Christmas tree (Yes, CHRISTMAS tree, not a freakin' holiday tree, or yuletide shrub.... it's a CHRISTMAS tree... ), probably tomorrow and doing some decorating around the apartment. I'm looking forward to slowing down a little bit and enjoying the season from here on in.

Christmas always seems to come so quickly, and is gone so fast that I never seem to have time to enjoy it! Well, here's to enjoying!

No comments: