Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy New Year

So, 2004 is gone. 2005 is here.

Another year. Yippee.

All I wanted to do last night was sleep, and I couldn't! I wasn't interested in the New Year's celebrations. After all, I needed to be at work in the morning. But I couldn't sleep. Being New Year's Eve, for some reason, my brain went into overdrive doing the "year in review" thing.

Dang, I coulda just gotten up and read my blog!

Anyway... I've made some New Year's resolutions that I'll break by the end of the week. I'm gonna lay off bread and grains (the complex-carbs make me sleepy, and I think it's a blood-sugar thing). I'm gonna eat less - smaller portions - but not otherwise control WHAT I eat. Maybe exercise a little bit. I used to actually do that.

And I'm going to change my blog around just a little bit. Dunno what I want to do with it, but I'm tired of this template, and it's time for a change.

Change. I think that's the watch-word for today. January 1st is always a good day to contemplate change.

Here's hoping the new year brings... well... a new year.

No comments: