Sunday, April 24, 2005

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

This is the saddest funny story I've seen in a long time. Zoo officials at a South African zoo are trying to get their chimpanzees to kick the smoking habit. Visitors over the years have taken to tossing their lit cigarette butts into the chimp cage, where at least one chimp has learned to pick up the cigarette and smoke it. Really smoke it. FoxNews has a great story on it here. Or, for a text version of the story, try here.

So much for animals not doing things because they instinctively know it's bad for them.

I bought The Sims 2 for Camie for Christmas this last year, and just got The Sims 2 University
expansion pack for her. If you've never played The Sims, you've got to find a friend who has it, and play. More addicting than cigarettes.

I heard Tim Mcgraw's song "Live Like You Were Dying" all the way through for the first time tonight. Stupid thing made me cry. Argh.

I'm looking forward to my weekend. It's been a long week, and I can use some sleep.

No comments: