Thursday, July 14, 2005

I Have No Idea What To Write Here

Life just goes so fast sometimes. I've been so busy this month it's crazy! It's mostly a blur from my last post to now. Posting on my blog sometimes just does not seem like a priority, which, from my point of view, is a good thing! It means life is full, busy, and I'm doing things I consider more meaningful. Not to disappoint those that read this, but it's true.

Camie and I went on an overnight camping trip this last Monday, to Pipi Valley, off Omo Ranch Rd, on Highway 88. We had a great time, walking the trail, looking at the river, talking. After dark, we walked out to the river, laid down on our backs on the rocks, and just stared at the stars and talked for a least an hour-and-a-half. The next day we took a 40-mile drive down endless mountain roads just taking in the scenery and wondering at the beauty of it all. I needed that time with my daughter, and I think she enjoyed herself, too.

I've been working a little bit of overtime to pay for Lindsey and Camie to go to church camp this summer. I'm going to sing a few songs in a play at church in August. I'm back at choir practice on Wednesday nights. I'm getting over a sore throat yesterday and today. The kid's mom's house has been the sick house this past week, and I'm sure I picked up something on one of my visits over there.

What else is there to say? Life is good. Not perfect, but good. God is generous and my spirits are high. When life is good, what else is there to say?

No comments: