Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Yes, Virginia, He's Still Alive

Yeah, I'm still alive, folks. No malady has overcome me, and I haven't fallen into substance abuse or deep, dark depression. My world still turns, or churns, occasionally, and life goes on. I just haven't had the time or desire recently to put my thoughts or happenings in the journal.

There have been a few very minor but quite consuming personal issues going on, which tend to take up a lot of time, so blogging has been on the back burner for a bit. I try to be careful about the things I write about, and I don't like to infringe on anyone's privacy that doesn't want it infringed on, and if I were to write about some of the things going on, I'd definitely be infringing. So, I'll be looking for new material to write about, new experiences to chronicle, and new opinions to opine in the near future.

No comments: