Tuesday, March 20, 2007

New Directions

After much deliberation and trepitation, I've decided to restart blogging, but with a more focused goal in mind.

I still want to use my blog to recount important, fun, or significant events in my life, and to comment on the silly or weighty issues of the day. But I want to use this new focus to comment on what I see as God's actions in world, and especially my own life.

I've come to the conclusion that God is there, despite what anyone may believe. My belief or disbelief does not alter the immutable truth - God exists.

In exactly what form?
I'm not certain.

What is God's plan?
I'm not sure.

Do I want to be a part of it, whatever it is?
Absolutely.

How do I become a part of it, and get involved?
That's the journey of discovery I hope to take.

I've been a Christian for many years, but until recently my walk has been unsteady, and my spiritual depth quite shallow. My walk is becoming more steady, and the depth of my learning more substantial. I hope to use this forum to bring attention to, and glorify the works of God that I see everywhere.

No comments: