Monday, June 21, 2004

No school!

Can't believe the entire weekend came and went so fast!

Saturday night, Cameron and I went with Lisa and her troupe to Crestview Lanes and did a bowling party for her daughter Keilah's 16th birthday. Pizza, cake, beer, and bowling. It was a very nice time had by all, but I didn't get home till after 10pm, and I was beat!

Sunday was father's day, and the girls got me a load of frames so I can print up pictures for around the apartment, and Lisa had helped Cameron with a few things so she could make me a personalized "World's Best Dad" baseball hat for camping. Oh, oh! She also got me a little table-top gas grill so I can bar-b-que!!! Whoo-hoo!! Lindsey, Cameron and I went to the store, grabbed up some big ol' steaks, and cooked up steak and chicken on the grill, out on the patio. Worked like a charm! Perfect gift, Cameron and Lisa... good job!

Today's Monday, and I'm gonna take Camie and Lindsey to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Then, I think, we're gonna Stargate out and have leftover bar-b-que!

No comments: