Friday, June 18, 2004

Time Warp

I dunno about you, but I never seem to have the time I need to get things done. I work 10 hours days Thursday through Sunday, so I get home about 4:30pm. I know, I know, that's pretty early by most work-day standards. But, for some reason, I just never seem to have enough time in the evenings to do the things I want to (never mind that I'm mindlessly blogging at 9:30pm. Don't point out the irony, it'd be lost on me!). I know most people head out about 7:00pm for a movie or dinner, or whatever, but it seems like I am just ready to crash by 7:30. Probably a side-effect of waking up at 5am, but still!

Cameron's going to spend the night at Lisa's tonight. She and Lisa's daughter Kayla (she spells it differntly, but I can't remember how) get along great and have a wonderful time together.

Sunday is Father's Day. I need to get something for my dad. He's been such a great dad.

No comments: