Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Yeah, Yeah, I'm Still Here

Sorry about the lack of updates. I just haven't felt like blogging lately.

Got my brother moved to Eureka, just fine. Took us a coupla days to get everything set up there, and moved into his new place, but the trip went off without a hitch. We drove up from Sacramento overnight, driving eight hours in the dark, and took a short nap once we rolled into town. Driving home on Wednesday I got to see the countryside in the daytime. The northern California coast around Eureka is just gorgeous. So green and lush, with towering pine trees and redwoods; fog filled valleys and lush meadows. I loved the area. I think my brother and his family will enjoy it.

Other than that, not a lot going on. I'm kinda bored at work. Oh, heck, let's be honest, I'm bored out of my head at work. I hate going there because there are days it feel like the most repetitious job I can imagine. I'd rather be driving a street-sweeper or a garbage truck. At least then I'd be outside. I'm not made to sit in an office all day.

I guess I'm just kinda depressed and bored right now. There's a couple of really ridiculous things going on in my private life that I really can't discuss in a public forum, and I think they are part of what's got me down. They're not major or actually very important issues in any sense, but they are THERE, ya know? Kinda like "a splinter in your mind", as Morpheus would put it.

Ah well. I've posted. I'm still alive. Thanks to any of you that check in now and again. I'll try to get back into the swing of things.

No comments: