Monday, February 14, 2005

Blah Blah Blah

Whew.... what a long week! I'm feeling much, much better. Just like my old self. My blahs were caused because I was hiding from a responsibility i HAD to fulfill, but really was having a hard time getting motivated to do it. But, now that the responsibility IS fulfilled, and past, I feel much better. Slept like a drugged elephant last night. Feel SO much better today.

Today is Valentine's Day. I don't have any significant-other right now, but I do have 3 wonderful girls that love me. So I spent the last couple of hours dipping strawberries and mixing carmel-popcorn in chocolate. I got them each a cute little stuffed animal, and I'm gonna make 3 little Valentine's Day baskets for my 3 Valentines. I think they'll like them.

I'm taking my entire 3 days off this week. No overtime. I need the time away from work.

No comments: