Wednesday, February 02, 2005

FireFox Web Browser

My daughter has been griping about Microsoft Explorer for a while. For some reason, she thinks it's the worst web browser ever made, etc, etc.... She just hates all things Microsoft.

Well, she heard somewhere about a new browser, called Firefox. At my daughter's suggestion, I downloaded Firefox, a web browser from Mozilla.

I've been using Firefox about a week now, and I have to say, I'm impressed. Very much so. Firefox seems to be a full-featured browser, capable of everything MS Explorer is capable of, only it does it much faster. Web-pages literally load up quicker than when I use MS Explorer.

It's gotten good reviews from several major organizations, such as the Wall Street Journal, and USA Today. I'm pretty happy with it.

No comments: