Sunday, March 27, 2005

Happy Easter

Happy Easter folks. Or as they used to call it waaaaaaaaaaay back in the beginning... Resurrection Day.

I just got back from the kids' mom's house, where I had the most yummy Easter dinner with Cathy, Dan, and the kids. For those of you who don't know, Cathy is my x-wife (kids' mom), and Dan is her boyfriend. I am so glad we are all able to get along as well as we do. It's been such a blessing for all of us to be able to sit down to dinner and have a good conversation without fighting. They've both been very gracious and included me in their holiday dinner plans, even though they don't have to. Whether they feel sorry for me being alone, or they just want to make sure the kids have everyone there for holidays, it's been really nice, and, if they ever read this, I just wanted to say a public thanks.

Besides, Cathy has always been a real good cook, and if I had to suffer the cooking of my own hands ALL the time, I'd be really sad.

No comments: