Friday, March 18, 2005

Poopered

Took Camie to Kaiser this evening, to get her CT scan done. I couldn't go into the x-ray room with her, cuz of all the stray radiation I might get zapped with. She did real well, as far as I could tell. The x-ray tech had to poke her arm twice to get the IV in, so he could inject the iodine (makes a contrast in the blood stream so certain formations in the brain show up better on the scan, or something like that). She's got a small bruise, but she's none the worse for wear as far as that goes.

Anyway, we find out in a few days (the tech said "5 business days", so we'll see). The radiologist has to look at the scan, then forward it to the opthamologist who will talk to us.

She's a trooper, but she's a little stressed. She's trying hard not to show it. I'm very proud of her.

I'm gonna get some sleep. Ciao.

No comments: