I caught this fellow at the Sacramento Zoo, too. I believe I had his full attention.
Worked 10 hours overtime today. Did my part to help keep the expanding economy going! Don't tell me the US economy stinks. It just doesn't fly anymore.
My brother sent me a couple of jokes:
1. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find any.
2. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony wasn't much, but the reception was excellent.
3. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says, "I'll serve you, but don't start anything."
4. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.
5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A beer please, and one for the road."
6. A dyslexic man walks into a bra....
7. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered from bad breath. This made him (oh, man, this is so bad, it's good).....A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
Now I'm kinda pooped.