Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Getting Started

Well, I've done it. I've decided to jump in and join the billions and billions of others who are chronicling their lives on-line. Mainly so I can look back and see where I've been, and how far I've come. I have no idea how this is going to turn out, or what kind of things I'll post. Should be fairly mundane, filled with daily-life stuff, but who knows. I do like to ramble and pontificate on things I'm passionate about. Could be quite boring, but it's MINE and I'll do what I want with it.

Hehehe... I'm such a tyrant.

I had a blog for a short time when I was still with my x-wife. Well, soon to be, some day when I/we get around to filing the paperwork. It was actually a little bit interesting. It's still available, if you are truly so bored, at www.mike_blog.blogspot.com. Terrible reading, since it's so old and out of date that Blogspot has deleted most of it, but I may as well admit to who I am and, as I stated above, how far I've come.

No comments: