Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Just had a quick breakfast and coffee with LMJ. She has about a half-hour to kill after CLJ gets dropped off at school, so she comes here for coffee and some toast. We turn on Armstrong and Getty and kill some time sipping coffee and talking about the show's topic of the day.

I've decided to give Atkins another try. Gonna start today and see how it goes. My eating has just been out of control, and I was thinking yesterday about it. It's crazy. So, let's see how this goes... bacon for breakfast is a good start... hehehe

Downloaded a Bible study program last night, called E-Sword. I've had it on my computer for the last year, but the program got corrupted so I had to d/l a new copy. The author's made a lot of improvements in the last year. I've got about 7 different translations, plus several dictionaries, commentaries, and daily devotionals. It's really a powerful study tool. And it's all 100% free. In fact, the author states clearly on the start-up page, this is NOT for sale. It's free. If you study the Bible, even a little bit, this is a great tool.

Good article by Dr. Laura Schlessinger.

Oh, and Air America, the new liberal talk-radio network anchored by Al Franken's show "The O'Franken Factor" is having a tough time. Aside from bad reviews, they seem to be having some organizational troubles.

1 last shot: THIS is an example of why I stopped watching reality TV. I knew it would come to this. Sheesh.

No comments: