Monday, August 23, 2004

School!

So I'm up at 5:30 this morning, to make sure my kids wake up for the first day of school. That's right, August 23rd, and school is starting again. When I was little I remember dreading Labor Day, because school usually started the Tuesday after that. What's up with starting 2 weeks before labor day!?! Anyway... Kids get up and get dressed in their new school clothes, and I realize just how much they are growing up. Emily is already 18 and working, Lindsey is a Junior this year and turns 16 in a few weeks, and Camie is going into 8th grade. No wonder my hair is getting grey. LOL

I'm cooking bacon. I've had it in the 'fridge for a while, but the package says sell by August 28th. I think I'm safe, but I've had it in the fridge for a least 6-8 weeks. Hmmmm .... let ya know if I get sick.

Anyone know what E-coli looks like?

No comments: