Saturday, August 21, 2004

Whine and Wine

I think I'm bi-polar. Well, ok... not really bi-polar, but I've been having some pretty massive mood swings lately. I don't usually show it on the outside, but on the inside, I've been going from feeling pleasantly happy to suddenly quite depressed. I think it has something to do with feeling tired from not getting enough sleep during the week, and horrible nutrition. I get irritable during the work week, which is pretty normal for a tired dad. I just don't want to be that way. I need to start getting to bed at about 9pm every work night, but that's so early!!!! Cheese with my whine, please....

Speaking of wine, I bought a nice bottle of Beringer's White Zinfandel the other day. There IS a difference between the better stuff (Beringer's) and the uber-cheap stuff. Beringer' is probably the best of the store wines. Sometimes I just need to sit down and have a glass. Helps the digestion, you know.

No comments: